Friday, May 16, 2008



This picture says a lot about Pieper such as:

-she is very stubborn

-she loves Spongebob

-she likes to pick out her own clothes

-if it were up to Pieper every day would be a pajama day

She wanted to wear her Spongebob pajamas so bad and it is very hard to reason with Pieper so I quit trying and decided to let her wear her Spongebob pajamas over her clothes. We had just gone to the store and found these pajamas but they were about four sizes too big but Pieper "needed" them. So I bought them and figured I could just alter them (ya right...I actually thought that Shannon or her mom could probably alter them for me). Pieper actually wanted to put them on right then and there but I convinced her to wait until we got home. As soon as we walked into the house she had to have them on. She was so excited!

No comments: