Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I wanted to write about something that Pieper said last Friday (I just remembered). I have a lady come and clean my house every Friday and for some reason Pieper calls her "lady." I guess she thinks that is her name. So I had just combed Pieper's hair and got her off the counter and she went running into the other room and said, "Lady, look at my cute hair. Do you like it lady?" The lady that cleans is Spanish and I don't think she could really understand what Pieper was saying but I couldn't stop laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I can totally picture her saying that with her little "Pieper accent". It's good that you are writing all of these things down. She says so many cute things that you might forget some of them!

April said...

That's hilarious that Pieper calls her "Lady"! Love it! I also think Jeff's story is TO DIE FOR funny! I told David and we are STILL laughing about it!