Wednesday, May 14, 2008

For some reason I am having one of those days where everything and everyone is bugging me. I am sure that I am not the only one that has a day like this but everything seems to be making me mad. It all started when I got up to go to the gym and my trainer decides that he doesn't want to show up for the millionth time (doesn't he realize that it's almost swimsuit season). My hair looks ugly today and for some reason every pair of pants I put on today don't fit the way I want them to. Why can't someone invent a pair of pants that suck you in in all the right places without be so uncomfortable you want to scream?

I just wanted to give everyone a fair warning that if I bite your head off today I apologize but odds are it's your fault and not mine:)

5 comments:

Carrie Swenson said...

Wow! I am so sorry for calling you this morning. I guess I probably just added to your bad day.

Jenni said...

I could see why you are having a bad day after reading your post from last night. Sounds like you need a day off to relax and be without kids.

the lunch lady said...

you always look beautiful!
-Marianne

Janean said...

I hate days like that! But I thought your hair looked really great today.

Kirsten said...

sounds familiar... I am having that like of week!! I hate that!