Thursday, May 29, 2008

High School Tag

If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be? Not to sweat the small stuff and don’t be so concerned about how I looked (even though I looked pretty dorky)
Did you do any extra curricular activities in high school? Yes, I was a member of the Future Business Leaders of America, a member of Homemakers of America, on Student Council my Junior year, and on Seminary Council my Senior year.
What did you do with your free time? Hang out with my friends.
Coolest thing you did as a teenager? I don’t think I really did anything cool. I wasn’t very much of a daredevil and I did everything my parents said (just ask my sisters).
Did you have a boyfriend in high school? Yes, and I am married to him now.
Songs that come to mind? Forever Young, which was our theme song for prom. If you could change one thing, what would it be? I would probably study harder. I got good grades but I know I could have done better.
What did you want to be when you grew up? A pediatric nurse
Picture of self…I don’t have any that I can show. I’ll have to look and see if I can find one and post it later.
Craziest thing you did in high school? I had a Ford LTD that was the longest car ever and it only got AM stations so Janean, my friend Mary Ann and I would turn up the radio really loud (that was tuned in to the imagination station) and sing out the window. We were pretty dumb but we had a great time!

2 comments:

Kellye said...

Steph you have really gotta change your font. I really want to read what you have to say, but I just cant read this font. It is driving me crazy, it takes me forever to figure it out. Please make my life a little bit easier. Alright if you have some attachment to the font I will just deal with it Kell

Shannon said...

You didn't look dorky in high school. I loved the way you dressed. And your Ford LTD was the bomb. I am so glad you kept it in such great condition so you could pass it down to Janean so we could enjoy it.