Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jeff and I have a deal where he puts the two girls to bed at night and I get up with Madison during the night. Every once in a while when Jeff gets home late I have to put the girls to bed and they always complain and want to wait until Jeff gets home. I couldn't figure out why they wanted him instead of me. I always read them a story before they fall asleep but I guess Jeff makes up stories for them, which is why they always want him to put them to bed. Well the other day Adriana was telling me about a story that Jeff made up about a lion.

The lion was in a zoo and his hair was getting really long and he wanted a haircut so he kept trying to tell the zookeeper but all the zookeeper could hear was the lion roaring. The lion would say, "will you please cut my hair because it's getting so long," but all the zookeeper could hear was "roar roar roar roar roar roar roar roar." The zookeeper couldn't figure out what was wrong with the lion for the longest time until one day the zookeeper realized that the lions hair was covering his eyes and decided to cut his hair. From then on the lion didn't roar any more. Adriana thought that was the best story ever.

So a couple nights ago I was reading a story to Pieper and Adriana about a princess and Pieper asked me what princess I was. I told her princess Stephanie. A couple seconds later she asked me what her princess name was and I said it was princess Pieper. Then she asked me what Adriana's princess name was and I said princess Adriana. Pieper said, "No, she's Snow wipe (instead of Snow White)." I couldn't stop laughing. Pieper decided that she didn't want to be princess Pieper she wanted to be princess Jasmin.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Cute story about the lion! I am going to steal it! :) Why do the kids always like daddy's better anyway?? I love princess wipe!! That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! I love Pieper!!