Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I had Janean's sister-in-law take pictures of my girls and they turned out so cute! They are nice because they aren't real formal pictures. They are more natural shots and they turned out so cute. Janean has a link on her blog if you want to see how they turned out.

I also got Madison's pictures taken from a lady that I found (Jeff did her landscape). They turned out so cute! I have included the link below if anybody wants to look at them.

http://bethgrahamphotography.com/duvall4.25.08/index.htm

2 comments:

Janean said...

I love these pictures of Madison! She is so cute. Did you pick out which ones you are going to order yet? That is always the hardest decision for me.

Kirsten said...

Wow!! Those pictures are beautiful!!! She is soooo cute!! I love all of them! That would be hard to choose a favorite!!!