Friday, May 23, 2008


Last week Harrison came home from school with the biggest smile on his face. I was on the phone when he walked through the door and I could tell that he wanted to tell me something so I quickly ended the conversation so he could talk to me. He pulled out of his backpack a Rees Eagle Reward that he had been striving for all year. He was beaming from ear to ear. Parker was a little jealous but he said he was going to try and earn one next year. Parker made the comment that he was so excited for Harrison when he heard his teacher call his name. I took out my camera and Harrison said, "Oh, are you going to take a picture of me for your blog?" I knew that he was excited about it because he never likes me to take pictures of him.

4 comments:

Janean said...

That's so cute. That's exactly what my kids say now when I pull out my camera "are you going to take a picture to put on your blog?" How funny!

the lunch lady said...

congratulations Harrison! Look at all the smart people in your family!
-- Marianne

Kellye said...

Congrats Harrison!

Unknown said...

I am glad to see you guys have a blog! Good Job Harrison!