Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tag You're It

I tag anybody who reads this!
1. What three word would you use to describe you? hardworking, fun, caring
2. How old were you when you got married? 20
3. What are two things that most people don't know about you? I am claustrophobic and always have to sit on the outside isle or on a chair that is at the end of the isle. I can't stand to sit in the middle of a booth when we go to a restaurant, I have to be on the outside. I don't like to fly because I get nervous that I am going to feel sick and throw up and then everyone around me will hear me throwing up and they will start throwing up (weird, I know).
4. What kind of car do you drive? an expedition and a Mazda 626
5. What is one thing you would change in your life? I would be more patient with my kids
6. What is the last movie you saw? Horton Hears a Who
7. Do you prefer your toilet paper under or over? definitely under. I can't stand it when people put it over the top and if I ever have to use the bathroom at someone elses house I will change it.
8. How did you and your husband meet? At the Little Acorn at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon and it was love at first sight (at least for me it was)
9. Do you have a nickname and were did you get it from? My brother use to call me "pepper" because he said I had a temper and could get fired up like pepper.
10. Do you like your name? Yes, I like my name and I especially like my middle name (Adriana)
11. What are your favorite things to do? read, shop, do book work, exercise (ya right), read outside, watch my kids playing on a warm day
12. Do you like to read, if so what are you reading right now? I love to read! I am reading something by David Ballacci
13. What was you favorite subject in school? math and English
14. What were you least favorite subjects in school? history....I never really had a good teacher
15. How long have you lived in you home? eight years
16. What is you favorite restaurant? The Olive Garden
17. What color is your hair? brown
18. Where was the last place you vacationed? California...Disneyland (I have to say that Disneyland is not my favorite place. I am sure that a lot of you will be upset about that but it seems sort of dumb to me I guess because I don't really like any of the rides but I do enjoy watching all the people.
19. Do you like you handwriting? it's alright
20. What is your favorite TV show? ER, Law & Order

3 comments:

April said...

You are totally kicking trash at posting! I LOVE IT!

Watch out, or you'll get addicted!

angela said...

Way to go Steph....see it wasn't that hard was it?? I love how you say you could be more patient with your kids....I think you have a ton of patience and I really admire that about you!

Janean said...

You're right I think you are dumb for saying that Disneyland is not that great and now I am never going to talk to you again for saying it. Just kidding, but I just don't get it. But good job at doing alot of posting. I'm so proud now lets get those pictures on here.