Monday, May 26, 2008





Here are some pictures of the girls playing outside in the warm sun. They played outside for over six hours and had the best time. I had to lube Adriana and Pieper up with sunscreen about three times because it was such a warm day and I was worried about them getting a sunburn. Pieper actually did get a little strip of her back burned because I missed putting sunscreen there but I'm grateful it wasn't more than that. She has such fair skin that she will burn within 20 minutes of being outside. Adriana has gotten very good at reminding me to put sunscreen on them because I usually forget.

The girls ran through the sprinkler, swam in the pool, and spent some time "laying" out and trying to get a tan. I know I have said it before but it's amazing how fast they are growing up! They had a great time and we are looking forward to another warm day so they can do it again.

No comments: