Monday, May 19, 2008



I wanted to get some free advertising and post some pictures of the nursery that we bought. I am having so much fun running it! At times I think we may have been a little bit crazy to add something else to our already hectic lives but I am enjoying it and I think it will be great in the long run. The focus of the nursery in the past has been mainly been contractors but we are working on changing that and selling to the public as well. We provide trees and bushes at a wholesale price and if we don't have a certain variety of tree or bush we can bring it in within a week or two. I am excited to make some changes and hopefully expand what is already there! Jennifer has been a great help in maintaining the nursery and helping me come up with new ideas for advertising! We've had a lot of fun working on new projects and coming up with some great ideas. Thanks Jen!

3 comments:

Janean said...

Let me know if you need me to pass out anymore flyers. The girls loved doing it. I'm going to have to get some plants or trees there I guess.

Unknown said...

Steph, Where is your nursery? We need lots of things for hill! We'd love to buy them from you.

Shannon said...

I will remember you next time I buy plants. I am going to be planting some stuff in my backyard soon, so I'll make sure to buy them from you.