Thursday, May 8, 2008

I have a funny story about what happened (or could have happened to me) this morning. My morning routine usually starts around 5:40 AM when my alarms goes off. I get up and get ready to go to they gym. Once I'm ready I go into the kitchen and get something small to eat and then I weigh myself in the main bathroom. This morning when I went into the bathroom I happened to glance in the mirror as I walked by and guess what I saw...my pants were on inside out. How embarrassing would that have been to walk around the gym with my pants on inside out. I am so glad that I noticed it before I left. I am sure that everyone at the gym would have had quite the laugh at my expense.

3 comments:

Janean said...

That is funny! That's what you get for waking up so early.

angela said...

I love reading your funny stories, I wouldn't have laughed at you......um ya I would have!!

Jenni said...

Love reading your blog. It's been nice to find blogs for girls in the ward. I feel like I'm getting to know everyone better.

This story cracked me up. I can see myself doing the same thing. I'm glad you caught the mistake before you got left the house.