Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I want to let you all know that my day ended up being a lot better than it started out although Pieper did spill a whole bag of saltine crackers on the floor this morning right after I had swept it and then she proceeded to walk in the middle of them for some reason. Anyway...my day was rather busy because Jeff "forgot" his phone at home and so I was on double duty today and had to answer both my phone and his phone plus the home phone. I am beginning to think that Jeff might have forgotten his phone at home on purpose just so he could have a break and wouldn't have to answer it. No lie, I bet between our two phones I was answering calls about every five minutes. My desk doesn't look like I even put a dent in the work that I had to do but I promise that I worked all day and I think I got something accomplished.

Jennifer got her braces on today and so for a while I had to try and juggle the two phones on my own but it worked out and I am going to make sure that Jeff doesn't "forget" his phone again.

No comments: