Tuesday, May 27, 2008

As I was driving the kids to school this morning Adriana said, "Mom, when people get older do they get to change their name to something else?" I told her that if a lady gets married she usually changes her last name to her husbands last name. But that is not what she meant so I told her that sometimes when people get older they decided to change their name to something else. A few minutes later she said, " I think when I am older I am going to change my name." I asked her what she would change it to and she said she would have to think about it. A couple minutes later she said, "I think I would like to change my name to Stephanie. So will you tell everybody to start calling me Stephanie from now on?" I told her that we might get confused when somebody calls and asks if Stephanie can play and I might answer and tell them that I have to work so she wouldn't ever be able to play with anybody. She quickly said, "We'd just have to ask which Stephanie they wanted to talk to, the mom or the daughter."

2 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Ammon wants to change his name to Santa Claus.

Seriously.

Dani said...

That is so funny. I am LOL.