Monday, May 26, 2008

I wanted to quickly write a couple things that Pieper and Adriana said this weekend before I forget.

We were driving in the car the other day and out of the blue Adriana said, "Dad, how did you get mom?" At first we didn't understand what she was talking about and then we realized that she wanted to know how we met. So we told her that we met at the Little Acorn and then she said, "Dad, did you get down on one knee and ask mom to marry you?" It's funny how much of a romantic she is. I think she has watched so many princess movies that she thinks everyone is proposed to like they are in the movies. It was pretty cute!

Jeff was getting ready this morning and Pieper told him that she wanted to go with him. He told her that he wasn't going anywhere but that wasn't good enough for her and she insisted that he was going somewhere so he said, "I'm going to China." She didn't really say anything else and then a while later when Jeff was getting on his jacket once again Pieper said that she wanted to go with him. Jeff asked her where she wanted to go and she said, "China." When we pulled up to the restaurant where we were going to eat she started to cry because "she wanted to go to China and not to eat."

A couple days ago Pieper got mad at me for something and she said, "Fine then your not going to my birthday party and you're not my best friend." I thought it was so funny because I know exactly where she got that from...Kynli, Laura, Adriana, Adelie, and Whytli. They are always threatening each other with that and the funny thing is they get upset about it and actually believe each other.