Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yesterday I took the kids to the Spanish Fork swimming pool. We went around 3:00 PM and it was so nice because there was hardly anybody there.

Notice the difference in skin color between Parker and Madison. Her skin is almost transparent compared to his (actually probably compared to most people).

Harrison convinced Adriana to go down the slide with him and after a couple times of going down with Harrison she decided she was brave enough to go down herself. She spent the majority of the night going down the slide.

Madison even joined in on the fun for a little bit. She loved the water so much and kept kicking her legs when I set down in it. She didn't even cry when Pieper splashed her in the face.

Pieper loves the water and she has never been afraid of it. She is such a dare devil she actually makes me a little nervous so I always make sure she has floaties on. They are such a lifesaver and they make it so I don't have to hover over her all the time. Pieper loves the fact that she can float on her back while she has the floaties on.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Madison looks so cute in her swinsuit! I can't believe Adriana went down the water slide by herself, she's pretty brave, I don't even like going down it!

Janean said...

Good job with the words under the pictures. See it is so easy...so easy that even Jennifer can do one. I love that you took Madison swimming with you guys. Good thing she loved it. She looks really cute in her swimsuit.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! You got some really good pictures. The kids are so dang cute. It looks like they were loving it!

the lunch lady said...

what great pictures!

angela said...

Sorry I missed out, am glad Adriana got brave and went down the slide by herself!!!

Jenni said...

I love Madison's swimming suit. She looks so happy in the water (all of your kids do). I need to get some of those floaty things.