Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last Friday we decided to take a trip to the pool with Janean and Kellye. We had a great time and the kids loved every minute of it. We were there for three hours but the time went by so fast it seemed like we were only there for a short time.

Aren't these cute babies. Even though it was so hot they were so good.

Pieper and Mallory have so much fun together.

Pieper loves to put on sunscreen so she decided to put some on her and Mallory. They were nice and lathered up when I realized what they were doing.

Parker is like a fish and would live in the water if I let him.

Doesn't Harrison look so excited to have his little sister hugging him!

2 comments:

the lunch lady said...

what cute pictures!

Shannon said...

Janean invited me, but it just didn't work out. Next time I want to come for sure, so invite me again. I love going to the pool with you guys. There are so many kids for my kids to play with.