Thursday, July 17, 2008

Harrison is such an amazing little boy (or young man, he hates it when I call him a little boy because he says he is not little). He is the hardest worker! The other day Jeff called him and asked him to get a piece of pipe from the trailer. Jeff meant from inside the trailer but Harrison didn't think about that and he climbed up on top to cut one off. I was a little nervous that he was going to fall through the roof or fall off the side but he did okay.

Odds are this wasn't the first time he had climbed up there because he seemed to know what he was doing.


3 comments:

Janean said...

He is such a cute kid. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Last night when he came to the movie with us I was looking at how good looking of a kid he is and how big he is. I remember loving holding him as a baby.

Jennifer said...

My little hairy isn't so little anymore. He reminds me of Joseph so much. He's is such a hard worker, and he's good at it too.

Tiesha said...

What a good helper!