Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Oops...

The other day I Adriana, Pieper, Madison, and I met Jeff for dinner in Orem. Adriana wanted to ride home with Jeff in his truck, which was fine until they got to our house. Adriana was leaning forward in the truck while Jeff was trying to back the truck and trailer onto the side of our house. He couldn't see out his mirror and just as he told her to lean back so he could see he hit my car (I guess he forgot to put on the brakes while he was talking to her so the truck kept moving backwards). I was in the garage at the time and heard a loud noise but I just assumed it was the trailer going over the curb but as soon as I saw him pull forward and the car moved back a little I knew that he had hit the car.

Jeff doesn't think it looks too bad but I think he just doesn't want to pay to get it fixed.

It's actually not too bad and I'm hoping that we can just pop it out.

2 comments:

Janean said...

Oh man...the sucks. I hate having dents in my car too and to just leave it along. It looks so horrible. I bet Dennis can pop it back out for you.

Unknown said...

It's the Duvall Luck :)