Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pieper wanted to do the "Princess Dance Camp" just like Adriana but I didn't think she could because she wasn't potty trained. I talked to Katie, the dance teacher and she said that she would love to have her do it, which made Pieper so happy. So the following week Pieper went to the camp with her cousin Kynli. She had such a fun time! She loved doing all the projects and loved to learn the dance. Whenever she hears the Enchanted music she immediately begins to dance around.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute - got me laughing. I showed my co-worker because she was wondering what I was laughing at. That's not bad for a 2 year old!

Kristina said...

That looks like so much fun for little girls. I really need to sign Kylie up for that next year!

Kirsten said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever watched!! I was cracking up...or maybe it's because it is 5 in the morning! She is so cute and funny!! Who comes up with Princess day camp?? But I bet if I had a girl I would be sending her there!!! Maybe I need to go there... I am surrounded my too many boys! I need to learn how to walk and sit like a princess!

Kirsten said...

oops, I mean Princess Dance Camp and and can't stop watching the video!!! It is so funny!