Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fire Station Tour




We were privileged to go on a tour of the Station 5 Fire Station in Idaho Falls. Jeff's cousin's husband, Mark, is a firefighter there and he invited us to come take a tour. The kids were fascinated with everything that he showed us and I think he was just as excited to show it to us. Mark started to tell us about the heart monitor in the ambulance and he said that it will shock people's heart if they need it and then he said, "Here Parker let me hook you up." Parker wouldn't do it because he was worried that Mark was going to shock him to death. So Harrison did it instead and he was pretty worried as well but he trusted Mark enough when he said he wouldn't kill him:) We had a great time and we are grateful that Mark took the time to show us around.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Harrison is pretty brave. I don't think I would dare do that.

Spud Pitchers' said...

Dang! What a captivated audience! Who knew I could blow so much hot air that late at night after such a fun weekend.
Porker, you're a shickkin! Harryson, he's da man.
Come by again... I'll show you a real fire engine, a yeller one. And we'll see if we can find the one with the big ladder on it.
I was glad to have you stop by...

Love,
Pitchers