Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is Madison's favorite blanket, which is one that my mom crocheted for her. The only way she will fall asleep is if she has this blanket over her face. I am glad that it has holes in it because I worry that she is going to suffocate.
She loves to wrap her little fingers through the holes. Sometimes she even manages to get a toe or two through the holes.

Whenever she is upset or crying all I have to do is give her a pacifier and put this blanket over her face and she will go right to sleep.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Don't get her to attached to that blanket or she's going to have to drag it around everywhere, like my kids, and it's a pretty light color so it will get dirty really fast! :)

Janean said...

That is really cute. I love her fingers and toes sticking out.

the lunch lady said...

that is so cute -- the fingers sticking through the holes. what a sweet baby!