Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lately Pieper has been in the mode of dressing herself, which is fine with me unless we have to go somewhere. Her outfit of choice this past week has been pajamas (mostly because she can reach the pajama drawer all by herself). Yesterday she changed her pajamas three times so when Jennifer saw her third outfit she said, "Pieper why do you keep changing your pajamas?" Pieper looked at her and said, "Because I can," and that was that. Generally she does not match the top and the bottom pajamas so we get some pretty interesting combinations.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pieper is so hilarious, she always has an answer for everything but that answer was definately one of my favorites, "Because I can" she is too cute.

Janean said...

She is so funny. I really love this age. They always have somethin funny to say about everything.

the lunch lady said...

isn't that why we do most things -- because we can? :)