Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Graham Crackers

Madison does not like baby food. I'm not even sure that she doesn't like it as much as she doesn't understand how to swallow it. She just spits it back out. My mom gave me the idea to try graham crackers. She actually liked them and didn't get that little shiver that kids get when they don't like how something tastes. Obviously she got more of it on her belly and clothes but she sure had a good time attempting to eat it.

Notice all the slobber that is running down her belly. Add that to the graham crackers and we had a good old fashioned mess going on. Jeff volunteered to load the dishwasher that night and I quickly realized that it was his way of getting out of cleaning up her mess.

5 comments:

Kellye said...

My kid's don't seem to like baby food either.

Jennifer said...

I was starting to get a little worried about her not eating baby food, she was starting to look a little malnourished (sp?). I'm glad to see you've found something she likes and will eat.

the lunch lady said...

she looks content -- covered in slobber and graham cracker goo.

Orr Family said...

She is so cute! You have an adorable family!

Kirsten said...

that picture is so funny and pretty gross too!