Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another breathing treatment


A couple weeks ago I took Madison in to the doctor again because she was not getting better and she was rather ornery so I knew that something was wrong. The doctor said that she had another ear infection (I am not sure if the previous ear infection never went away or it did and she just got another one). She was also weezing once again so we had to do another round of steriods and breathing treatments once again. I tried to distract her with some toys while I did the breathing treatment but it didn't work. She was still angry and upset the whole time.

4 comments:

Kellye said...

Poor little Madison. That is so sad.

Jennifer said...

That is so sad. But is she really crying because she doesn't like the breathing treatment or because she can't get the toys in her mouth!

The Warner Family said...

What a sad little picture. I hope she is doing better.

the lunch lady said...

poor Madison. I hope wintertime doesn't do a number on her (healthwise)