Monday, June 23, 2008


This is a picture of Madison a couple weeks ago when she had her second x-ray to make sure the pneumonia was gone. I wanted a picture of her face but I didn't dare ask the technician because she looked at me like I was so weird for even taking one of her. I guess she doesn't have a blog:) Madison did a little better the second time and she didn't start crying until the last minute. I showed the picture to Pieper and all she said was, "Hey, who took Madison's shirt off?" I was so relieved to find out that her pneumonia was better and that she wouldn't have to stay in the hospital.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is so sad :(

Shannon said...

It almost looks like you shoved her in one of those bank teller things. But seriously that is so sad. I'm glad she is doing better.