Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Adriana's photo shoot

One of the things that Adriana wanted for her birthday was to get her picture taken. So yesterday I finally got around to having her picture taken. She had such a great time. She loved every minute of it. She kept giving the photographer ideas on how she could pose. Some of her ideas were a little off the wall like when she wanted to pose like a cat and so she laid on the ground and pretended to be drinking out of a bowl. I am hoping that I will have the proofs tomorrow and I will post them for your enjoyment.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the cat pictures!

the lunch lady said...

that is too funny! you really have to post the cat pictures. she is such a doll.

April said...

I'd like to get a copy of the cat one, can that be arranged??? She's growing up SO fast! CRAZY!

Unknown said...

That's hilarious - I can see her doing that. I can't wait to see her pictures. I bet they are so cute. She's such a beautiful girl!

Tiesha said...

That is so funny! I want to see her cat picture! :o)