Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six Random Things About Jennifer
I am going to do six random things about Jennifer since she doesn't have a blog and I can't seem to think of six random things about me right now.
1. Jennifer cannot stand to get up on even numbers. She sets her alarm for 7:37 or 7:47 but never 6:45 or 6:30. She even has to put an odd number on the microwave when she is warming something up because that bugs her too.
2. Jennifer has to put deodorant on about ten times a day because she worries that she is going to stink, even though she never has.
3. Jennifer has to have an even number of silverware in her dishwasher tray. It drives her crazy if there is an odd number. The other day Dustin was in the mood to tease her so he loaded the utensil tray with odd numbers and as soon as Jennifer saw it she had to fix it.
4. Jennifer can not stand to have any of Creed's sippy cups missing. She has to count them and make sure she knows where all of them are at all times. So if you want to tease her hide one and odds are she won't be able to sleep that night.
5. Jennifer cannot stand to leave her house unless everything is in perfect order and in it's place. It drives her crazy if things are not put away and in their place.
6. Jennifer is a great worker and I couldn't find a better person to help me in the office and with my kids. She is like a second mom to my kids. I think Jennifer was almost more relieved when Jeff and I decided that we are done having kids because she usually watches them when we leave town.

7 comments:

The Hawkins said...

Wow! OCD. That is so funny. I will have admit I am the same way with the sippy cups for some reason.

Kirsten said...

Just what I was going to say... a little OCD, Jennifer!! :)

angela said...

Oh Jennifer how I love you!! That made me laugh.

the lunch lady said...

I never knew Jennifer was so quirky!

Shannon said...

Those things about her are so funny. I would've never guessed that she was OCD like that.

Carrie Swenson said...

Wasn't she dropped on her head when she was born? I guess it caused more damage than we thought!

Tiesha said...

That's so funny! Tell Jennifer, I also have to know where all of Wyatt's sippy cups are!