Thursday, June 12, 2008

First of all I want Kellye to take note that I changed the font. Second I am finally going to do the six random things about me since I have been tagged twice. They aren't that exciting because I couldn't really think of anything that random (at least I don't think it is).

1. I love to be busy...I mean really busy! I love to be so busy that I am almost ready to scream! It's such a good feeling at the end of the day when I feel like I have gotten a lot done.

2. I love lists. I make all kinds of lists and my favorite part about them is the fact that I can cross stuff off when they are done. Jeff tells me not to make lists because he thinks it will discourage me when I don't get all the things done on my list. I think he is secretly worried that I am going to put things for him to do on my list.

3. I don't like feet (except babies). They gross me out. I don't like people to touch me with their feet and I don't like to touch other people's feet. The weird thing is that I love to get pedicures.

4. I don't like people to grab my ankles or my knees. It makes me feel claustrophobic. So if you are looking to make me really mad just go ahead and try it but let me forewarn you that more than likely you will get punched.

5. I have a major fear of tripping or throwing up in front of a large crowd of people. I don't know why but I always worry about that when I have to get up in front of a bunch of people. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I had to give a talk when I was eight months pregnant with Parker and my leg fell asleep so I fell to the ground (on the stand). It was pretty embarrassing.

6. I don't like Disneyland, except to people watch. Most of the rides scare me (I know I'm a big baby) and I don't like waiting in line. (Example: I could not handle the Pirates ride, it scared me to death when we went down that little hill. I can't even handle the log ride at Lagoon.).

4 comments:

angela said...

I didn't know that you were a wuss..that's OK i still love you adn I will try not to ever touch you with my feet!!

Jennifer said...

I forgot you didn't like your ankles touched, huh I'll have to remember that!

Shannon said...

I am a total list maker. I can't do anything without a list. Even when I clean my house, I have to write a list down. I love to cross things off and see a whole paper full of stuff I've accomplished. It baffles me that you don't like Disneyland. It's the happiest place on Earth.

Tiesha said...

I don't mind my ankles being touched but I hate my wrists! How funny, but sad that you fell when giving a talk and being that prego too! I'm sorry, but if I was there I probably would have laughed! :o)