Monday, June 23, 2008

Scouts, Scouts, and more Scouts




Harrison and Parker have been working so hard the past month on passing off scout things and it paid off on Pack Night when they were awarded several different badges (if that's what you call them), pins, and belt things (I don't know the technical name but it's whatever goes on the belts). As you can tell I don't have a clue about any of it and so they have had to do a lot of it with a wonderful neighbor of ours that loves scouts and is so gung-ho (sp?) about it. They were both so excited to walk up to the front and be presented with several different awards. When we got in the car after Pack Night they immediately began planning their next awards that they were going earn.

3 comments:

the lunch lady said...

congratulations to both of them!

Tiesha said...

Good for them!! I can't wait until Wyatt's older and he starts to earn badges!

Shannon said...

The whole scouting thing totally overwhelms me. I have sweaty palms right now thinking of all the stuff I'm gonna have to do with Korver so he's in the "in" crowd with the Scouts. Hopefully I have a neighbor like that who will help me out.