Sunday, June 1, 2008

I have to admit that I am so glad that last week is over! It was such a crazy hectic week that by the time Saturday rolled around I was pretty well drained! It was nice to have a break on Saturday night and go with my sisters and some friends to dinner and a quick trip to the mall. Jeff stayed home with the kids (he even volunteered to watch Jennifer's kids) so I could go by myself. We ate at the Olive Garden, which was very yummy! It's always fun to visit and just get away for a little bit. We didn't get to stay at the mall for very long because we got there so late but most of us managed to find at least one thing to buy. We all had a great time and it was nice to have a night out with the girls.

2 comments:

The Hawkins said...

It was fun. Thanks for the invite. I joke I was at your family reunion but I really love all of your sisters. Your family is great. If Teesha reads this, she is fun too. A little crazy though! jk

Shannon said...

I so wish that I could have come. We need to do that more often.