Monday, October 27, 2008

Fashion Sense of a Three Year Old

Today while I was getting Pieper dressed she kept arguing with me that her clothes did not match. I tried to tell her that I had been getting dressed a lot longer than she had and I knew what I was doing but she wouldn't listen. To put things in to perspective a little bit let me explain that Pieper's sense of fashion is wearing around her pajamas or dance outfit. Most of the time her pajama top and bottom are mismatched and her shoes don't match. She was mad because I made her wear a pair of jeans with a pink shirt and brown flip flops. She felt like she needed to wear a pink pair of shoes to match the shirt or she wanted to change into a brown shirt. Most of the time I give in to her because it's usually easier but today I did not give in so for the greater part of the morning she cried and cried and cried.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good old Pieper, she's always right (or at least she thinks she is!)

The Warner Family said...

Don't you just love girls! Drama! Mercedes use to ask me if I was going to leave the house looking the way I did. I guess she felt embarrassed by my wardrobe decisions. Girls they are just crazy!