Thursday, October 2, 2008

A couple nights ago Pieper woke up around 2:30 AM because she was all stuffed up and could barely breath so I told her that I was going to give her some medicine that would make her nose feel better. When I got back into the room with the Benadryl tablet she said, "Which nose?" I thought she meant which side would it help so I said, "Both of them." So she put the tablet up to her left nostril and tried to push it inside. I quickly realized that she wanted to know which side she was supposed to put the medicine up since I told her it was for her nose. I laughed so hard but she didn't seem to think it was very funny and she just put her down on the pillow and she was asleep within seconds.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

oh, that Pieper! She is so dang funny!! She cracks me up!!!