Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Smarty Pants

Madison just recently learned her ABCs and it's the cutest thing ever. She has said it perfect a couple times but she usually gets stuck when it comes to Q,R,S because she says Q,R,X...and then goes on to say Y and Z. But if I correct her and say S she can keep going to the end. She has also learned how to count to ten in English and Spanish. Unfortunately, I can not take credit for this because it has been my mom that has taught it to her. Madison usually tags along with Pieper to preschool at my mom's house and she is such a parrot that she is picking up on everything. It is so fun to watch her improvement and listen to her repeat everything and anything that is said. She reminds me a lot of Harrison because he was so smart at such a young age. Much like Madison, he was speaking in full sentences at 18 months and he spoke so well that people often thought he was three years old. Madison speaks very well and she is pretty tall so she seems to be a lot older. I have to remind myself at times that she's not as old as she seems (at times I am reminded of how young she is and it's usually when she's throwing a tantrum on the floor).

No comments: