Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pieper's "23"

Last night Parker and Pieper put together a puppet show for us and while they were practicing their parts I was listening in and it was the funniest thing to listen to. It's amazing how big of an imagination Parker has and how involved he gets when he does storytelling or some sort of a show. He definitely loves to perform in front of people. Anyway...they had decided to put on the puppet show of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Parker was given the responsibility of being the papa bear and he said, "Oh no someone's been sitting in my chair...I'm going to go get my 22 (which is a gun for those of you who aren't fluent in gun talk...not that I am but I do know what a 22 is)" Pieper, who was playing the part of the baby bear said, "I'm going to go get my 23." She obviously had no idea what Parker was talking about but she just went with what she knew and 23 definitely comes after 22. I could not stop laughing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too Funny! Had to read that one out loud at work.

Cheree said...

That cracks me up! I love that Parker plays with his little sisters.