Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Babies are Getting so Big!

I am sure we can all remember back to the days when we were younger and wanted a piece of clothing or a certain type of shoes that were the "in" thing at the time. I always wanted a pair of Girbaud jeans and I think I finally got them about two years after they were no longer popular but that didn't matter to me. Well my boys just informed me that the cool thing right now at their school is shirts from Aeropostal. They can't just say "Aero" they need to say the whole name. So since we had to take a trip to the mall anyway for church shoes I decided to take them into Aeropostal for a quick look. They were so excited. I didn't think they would have anything that fit them but surprisingly enough they did. Harrison fits into their XS shirts. While I was looking at their shirts Harrison and Parker were talking back and forth.

Parker: "So these shirts are pretty cool."
Harrison: "Ya, Bryson wears them all the time."
Parker: "We are going to look awesome in these."
Harrison: "Ya, I can't wait."

So I broke down and bought them a couple shirts. Parker's shirts are a little long but the sales lady reassured us that they would shrink. He wore one today even though I didn't have a chance to shrink it. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he needed to wait to wear it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! They are going to be the cool cats at school now :)

Jennifer said...

What a nice mom you are to buy them the "cool" clothes, when they're still cool, not two years later! I want to see pictures of them in their cool shirts!