Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Buster Brown

I took Harrison and Parker to Famous Footwear yesterday to find some new church shoes. Much to Harrison's disappointment (and my excitement) he still has to buy shoes in the "little kids" section. After trying on several pairs of shoes we finally decided on a pair that were a great price and seemed to fit him the best. As we were walking out of the store Harrison said, "Please don't tell any of my friends that my church shoes are called Buster Brown because I will be so embarrassed."

3 comments:

angela said...

i can totally relate...my mom would buy us shoes from kmart or wherever and once i was at a friends house and we had our shoes off she totally made fun of my "soho" shoes, she had never heard of them before...snoty potty

Unknown said...

Poor Harrison! I am glad he is still in the kid's section too. You tell the best stories!

Unknown said...

On a side note ... I just told my Mom this story & she said that's what we wore was Buster Brown shoes. So you can tell Harrison that Jeff was still wearing Buster Brown at his age too :).