Saturday, April 25, 2009

Madison

Madison's favorite words right now are "don't" and "ouch." If I tell her not to do something she'll walk up to me and say "don't" just plain as day. She is such a busy little girl. She loves to follow Pieper and Adriana around and "hang out" with them as Adriana has termed it. She still loves to eat and her favorite foods are pizza, mashed potatoes, and cheese. Of course she'll eat anything, which is obvious if you look at her monster thighs, which are so fun to squeeze. She loves music and whenever we put a CD on she will start to bounce up and down and turn around. She is jabbering so much and it's funny to listen to her because I think she thinks she is really talking. She loves to go outside but I don't like her to very often because her favorite thing to do is go up and down the block stairs, which makes me so nervous. We have a big backyard for her to explore and she decides to stay at the stairs. She is such a happy baby (unless it's nap time) and such a joy to have in our family.

1 comment:

The Warner Family said...

I think our little ones are getting so big and so much fun! I love Adley's spunky personalitity right now!