Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yucky snow

Yesterday while Pieper was at my mom's house she decided to eat some snow. My mom told her that she was going to get sick from the dirty snow because cats and dogs go to the bathroom in it and Pieper said, "No, I won't" My mom tried to tell her that it was gross and that she could get really sick and have to go to the hospital and Pieper looked at my mom and said, "No, I won't get sick because I already am so it doesn't matter." (Pieper currently has a terrible runny nose and cough)

There is no use arguing with Pieper because she has an answer for everything. It's funny and frustrating at the same time.

2 comments:

Janean said...

Pieper is so funny!

Jennifer said...

There is no use in even trying to argue with Pieper because she is always right! If she's not she'll just say, "Well my mom said!"