Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm sorry...so sorry!

I have to apologize for not writing for quite some time but life has been rather busy the past few days, weeks, months...

I just wanted to write something funny that Adriana said the other day. On the weekends our kids love to sleep in the toy room (they beg us to sleep in there on the floor). I personally think it's crazy because they would rather sleep on the floor than on their comfortable beds. Anyway...last Friday they couldn't find the remote for the TV in the toy room so they couldn't sleep in (heaven for bid they get up and change the channel by hand) there so they decided to sleep in the family room instead. After they had been downstairs for about ten minutes Adriana came upstairs and said, "I don't want to sleep downstairs because it's scary." We told her that it would be fine and that she needed to go lay down and then she said, "I don't really feel comfortable with this situation because it scares me."

I thought it was so funny that she used such big, grown up words.

2 comments:

Janean said...

My kids love to sleep in the playroom too on weekends. It is their favorite! I love it when they throw in some big words and sound like an adult while talking.

Unknown said...

That's a cute story - I love all your stories.