Monday, August 25, 2008

Pieper's Funky Outfits

Pieper loves to dress herself and lately she has come up with some pretty crazy outfits. Lately pajamas have been her theme (and usually she likes to wear Adriana's). I had to move her pajamas onto a higher shelf in her closet so she wouldn't be able to reach them because it was getting a little ridiculous.

So Pieper decided to bag the pajamas and get into her socks. This is one of her "special" pajama shirts that she found in the laundry.

This is another great outfit that Pieper picked out. It's a cute top and bottom but not that great mixed together.


1 comment:

The Warner Family said...

You are so brave. I have the hardest time letting my kids pick their clothes. I always have to give them suggestions! i do sometimes let them pick their own pjs, gut I still like them to match!