Monday, August 25, 2008

I realize that I have not written anything for a while but life has been so crazy that I haven't even had a chance to do much of anything lately (or so it seems). I just wanted to write about something that happened the other day.

I was on the computer the other night and Pieper came in to the office and stuck her butt out and said, "Mom will you do these up?" I looked over and she had her pants on backwards and needed me to zip and snap them up. Pieper is famous for putting her clothes on backwards and inside out so it was not big deal to her. The funny thing was that she knew it was backwards but she didn't care.

Later that night I was getting ready for bed and Jeff started laughing so hard. He called me over to where he was sitting and pulled on the back of the shorts that I had on. I guess I had put my shorts on backwards so the tie was in the back. Jeff thought it was pretty funny, mostly because it wasn't the first time I had done it. It usually happens at least once a week.

I guess I know where Pieper gets her bad habit of putting her clothes on backwards.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny! I hope you are starting to feel better. Sorry you had to go through all that!