Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ya Gotta Love It!

I am in a carpool with my friend for Adriana's dance class and today was my turn to take. My friend's little girl wasn't too excited about going today and started to throw a little fit so her mom said that she would be grounded if she didn't go. Then my friend said, "Adriana's mom is probably a funner mom than me anyway." Adriana quickly piped up and said, "No, she's not at all." It's amazing how honest kids are. So I guess I'm not going to be winning "mother of the year."

So if anybody has any "fun" things that I can do with Adriana I would really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What ever, you do fun stuff with your kids all the time. The other day when we left your house after decorating cookies, Kynli said, "Steph is so nice, she does such fun things all the time!" At least in Kynli's eyes you are fun!