Monday, March 15, 2010

St. "Patrick's" Day

This afternoon I was talking to Pieper about St. Patrick's Day and I told her that on Wednesday she needs to wear green or people might pinch her. She sat there for a minute and then she said, "So what about Spongebob day? What do I wear on that day...yellow?" It took me a minute to realize what she was talking about. She thinks St. Patrick's Day is in celebration of Patrick on the cartoon Spongebob. So she immediately began planning what color and outfit she is going to wear on Spongebob day. I love how children's minds work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your stories! I always have to share them with the ladies at work. Thanks for giving me a smile today :).

Jennifer said...

Tell Pieper to let me know when it is "Spongebob" day. I want to be sure I wear yellow! :)