Monday, November 17, 2008

Madison Crawling

Madison has finally started crawling. I was a little worried that she might never do it but she surprised me last Tuesday because I set her on the floor in my room to play with her toys and then I left the room for a minute and when I came back she was in the hall. I thought she just rolled there but when I sat her back down she got on all fours and started to crawl. She is getting faster everyday. She is so much more content since she has learned how to crawl. I think she was so bored just sitting in one spot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cool! Now her & Landon can play together. They are going through all the same things ... so much fun to watch!

The Warner Family said...

Adley still goes backwards, and I think she walk before she crawls! Isn't sad how fast they grow up!