Monday, November 17, 2008

The Alphabet Pieper Style

Pieper came up to me yesterday and said, "Mom I know my letters so listen to me." She went on to tell me her version of the alphabet, which was "H.H.H.H.how you are S.T.U." Not too bad for a two year old.

Yesterday morning Pieper woke up before I did and she came in to my room and wanted to carry on a conversation with me but I guess I wasn't doing too well because she said, "Mom, use words not sounds. I can't understand what you're saying." I guess she didn't like the fact that I answered her by saying, "uh huh."

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

That Pieper!! She cracks me up!!! holy cow, whenever I read your blog, I always laugh out loud!!

the lunch lady said...

I love it!

I have had more than one mono-syllabic conversation with my kids where my eyes were rolling to the back of my head.