Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pieper's Voice

I may be prejudice but I have to say that Pieper has got the cutest voice in the world. It's quite a bit raspy and at the end of the day it seems to be even raspier (Yes, Brett that's a real word). Her voice is also quite deep and so with those two things combined it makes a cute little voice for her. Today she told me that her voice hurts and she needs to get it fixed so people don't laugh at her. I personally hope it doesn't change because I think it's quite cute!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

It was great to see you and Kate at the reunion. :) I'm glad you're blogging again. If you ever want to give Pieper away for a few weeks, I'm totally game. That girl's hilarious!

The Warner Family said...

Hey, a dead cat is way better than a live one! That girl is smart and cute! Must take after her mother!