Saturday, March 14, 2009

Now That's Thinking

For Christmas Adriana and Pieper got a four foot tall Barbie doll house. They love it so much and play with it quite a bit. One day I was picking up after Pieper and this is what I found...

This Barbie is sleeping in the kitchen on a night stand that Pieper moved from the bedroom. If you look closely you can see that Barbie has her sunglasses on. I guess the flourescent lights must be pretty bright.
This Barbie is laying (or lying...Brett which is it?) across the the couch. She actually looks like she is floating in the air but she's not. For some reason Pieper thought she would be more comfortable there than in her bed.

I guess she couldn't find a blanket to cover the Barbie with so she just put a dresser on top of her so she would stay warm.




1 comment:

Janean said...

That's cute! I love the barbie house. I think my girls would love one of those. Maybe next Christmas.