Saturday, March 14, 2009

Girl's vs Boy's

Adriana decided it would be a good idea to have a bathroom for the boys and one for the girls so she made signs. The boy's bathroom sign was on the master bathroom door and the girl's bathroom sign was on the main bathroom door. Pieper took the signs literally and would not use the "boy's" bathroom. One day she had to go so bad but someone was in the "girl's" bathroom and she just about wet her pants. It took quite a while for me to convince her that it was okay to use the "boy's" bathroom in an emergency. When she came out she was laughing. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Now I'm a boy!" I left the signs up for about a week but then I had to take them down because it was causing too many problems with Pieper. She would actually get mad if someone went into the "wrong" bathroom.




2 comments:

Janean said...

That's funny!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what this was all about when we stayed there. Now it all makes sense. Luckily Pieper didn't catch me going into the wrong one!