Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Worms

I have been blessed (cursed) with very prominent veins that stick out on the top of my hands. Nurses love to stick me with needles because there are so many veins to pick from. When I put my hand down they get even bigger and stand out even more. The other night Madison was sitting on my lap and Adriana was sitting next to me. My hand was resting on the chair next to me, which caused my veins to really stick up. Adriana said, "Wow you have worms in your hands." Madison looked at my hands and immediately began to cry. She is so scared of worms. Adriana thought it was so funny she kept saying it. Madison jumped right off my lap and went to Jeff and she would not sit with me the rest of the night. I tried to convince her that I didn't have worms in my hands but she wouldn't believe me. She gives some amazing dirty looks and for the rest of the night I was the recipient of the mean looks.

1 comment:

momtherunner said...

Hee hee. I remember playing with my Mom's "worms" during sacrament meeting as a kid. I thought they were cool...and entertaining.