Sunday, September 13, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken today and I sure wish I had taken someone along with me to record the whole thing because I am pretty sure I could have won a big chunk of change on America's Funniest Videos. It was a JOKE...and not a very funny one. Madison was more interested in the river and throwing rocks. Pieper wanted to be in every picture except the ones that she was meant to be in. Parker got the giggles and wouldn't sit still. Getting family pictures is always such a stressful thing for me because I want them to be perfect and turn out so cute. I am not sure that we will even have any cute ones (not the fault of the photographer by any means) because nobody wanted to cooperate. So my Christmas cards this year might be missing a few kids or half of them might be pulling a face because I am pinching them from behind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures always turn out cute!